1st Global Capital Forum
The 1st Global Capital Forum entitled “Greece: a solid investment destination”, will take place at the King George Palace Hotel, Athens, on February 3-4, 2014. Leading investment firms like KKR, HighBridge Capital Management, FirTree, Taconic Cap & Sankaty Advisors have already confirmed in principal to participate at the Global Capital Forum. Among other experts, Mark Florman, a preeminent figure in global finance and former CEO of the British Venture Capital Association will be among the speakers.
The 1st Global Capital Forum will provide a platform for international and regional investors, policy makers and market stakeholders to meet and discuss the investing opportunities in Greece. Focusing on current critical trends and future opportunities in Greece, this premier event will also focus on the current economic climate, provide data on market strategies for growth, update on the most recent tax & legal reforms and identify the markets and sectors that present the most compelling investment thesis.
Confirmed speakers also include:
- Mattia Caprioli, Head of Business Services Europe, KKR
- Jim Walker, Managing Director, FirTree
- Arthouros Zervos, Chairman & CEO, Public Power Corporation, Greece
- Konstantinos Botopoulos, Chairman, Capital Market Commission, Greece
- Nikolaos Philippas, Chairman, Centre of Planning & Economic Research, Greece
- Michael Massourakis, Chief Economist, Alpha Bank, Greece
- Stefanos Papapanagiotou, MD, Head of Investment Banking Greece,Credit Suisse
- Constantinos Antonopoulos, Chief Executive Officer, Intralot, Greece
- Vassilios Katsos, President & CEO, Pharmathen, Greece
- Theodore Kyriakou, Group Chief Executive Officer, Antenna Group , Greece
- Harry Vafias, Chief Executive Officer, StealthGas, Greece
- Ted Petropoulos, Petrofin founder and Head of Petrofin Research, Greece
- Alexandros Angelopoulos, Vice President, Aldemar Hotels, Greece
- Marios Kyriacou, Senior Partner, KPMG in Greece
- Panayotis Bernitsas, Managing Partner, M & P Bernitsas Law Offices, Greece
- Tom Kyriakopoulos, Partner, Kelemenis & Co. Attorneys at Law, Greece
The Global Capital Forum is co-organized with the boutique advisory firm Ionian Capital.
To register or for partnership & speaking opportunities you can contact Mrs Antigone Zorbas.
You can download the registration form here